As registered dietitian nutritionists, Academy Spokespeople are the foodstuff and nourishment professionals. They have fulfilled demanding academic and exercise needs, such as at minimum a bachelor’s degree (most spokespeople keep advanced levels), finished a supervised exercise method and handed a countrywide registration evaluation — in addition to maintaining continuing education needs for recertification.
The pursuing registered dietitian nutritionists have been appointed as new Academy spokespeople for 2022-2025. Their expression commences June 1:
- Sue-Ellen Anderson-Haynes, MS, RDN, CDCES, LDN, NASM-WFS CPT, Hopkinton, Mass., is in private apply. Her parts of abilities include things like diabetic issues, maternal and prenatal nourishment, vegetarian and vegan nourishment, excess weight management and women’s nutrition.
- Lena Beal, MS, RDN, LD, Atlanta, Ga., is a cardiovascular dietitian at Piedmont Atlanta Hospital. Her further parts of know-how include things like enteral nourishment, malnutrition, medical nourishment therapy and body weight administration.
- Amy Bragagnini, MS, RD, CSO, Grand Rapids, Mich., is an oncology dietitian at Mercy Well being Lacks Most cancers Heart. Her more areas of skills involve gastrointestinal nutrition, conscious/intuitive ingesting, women’s diet and nutrition for individuals with kidney stones.
- Theresa Gentile, MS, RDN, CDN, Brooklyn, N.Y., is the coordinator of the home enteral nutrition software at Maimonides Professional medical Center. Her locations of knowledge involve cardiovascular diet, family diet, metabolism and fat management.
- Emma Laing, PhD, RDN, LD, FAND, Athens, Ga., is a scientific professor and director of the didactic method in dietetics at the University of Georgia. Her areas of skills include things like aware/intuitive eating, osteoporosis, research and review analysis and vitamin D.
- Monique Richard, MS, RDN, LDN, FAND, IFNCP, RYT, Johnson Town, Tenn., is in private practice. Her areas of abilities consist of behavior and lifestyle modification, useful foodstuff and phytochemicals, integrative and useful medicine, nutrigenomics and dietary supplements and natural vitamins.
- Kimberly Snodgrass, RDN, LD, Dearborn, Mich., is a renal treatment coordinator at Fresenius Healthcare Treatment. Her further locations of experience consist of cholesterol, higher blood stress, tension and psychological ingesting and weight administration.
- Jessica Sylvester, MS, RD/LDN, CNSC, CDCES, Boca Raton, Fla., is in non-public follow. Her locations of experience include diabetic issues, gastrointestinal nourishment, health-related nutrition treatment, bodyweight administration and women’s diet.
The Academy also reappointed 5 spokespeople for 2022-2025:
- Yasi Ansari, MS, RD, CSSD, Los Angeles, Calif.
- Jennifer Bruning, MS, RDN, LDN, Chicago, Sick.
- Amy Kimberlain, RDN, LDN, CDCES, Miami, Fla.
- Caroline Passerrello, MS, RDN, LDN, Pittsburgh, Pa.
- Angel Planells, MS, RDN, CD, FAND, Seattle, Wash.
Far more information and facts on the Academy and its spokespeople, such as full biographies and photos, can be uncovered on the Academy’s website.
Symbolizing much more than 112,000 credentialed nutrition and dietetics practitioners, the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics is the world’s major business of foodstuff and diet professionals. The Academy is dedicated to bettering overall health and advancing the occupation of dietetics by means of study, schooling and advocacy. Check out the Academy at www.eatright.org.
Source Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics